Publisher: Arachnologische Gesellschaft e.V.
- Theo Blick, Frankfurt/M.
- Sascha Buchholz, Berlin
- Jason Dunlop, Museum für Naturkunde, Leibniz Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity Science, Invalidenstrasse 43, D-10115 Berlin
- Ambros Hänggi, Naturhistorisches Museum Basel, Augustinergasse 2, CH-4001 Basel
- Hubert Höfer & Stefan Scharf (Typeset), Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Karlsruhe, Erbprinzenstr. 13, D-76133 Karlsruhe
- Elisabeth Bauchhenß, Wien (Austria), private researcher
- Peter Bliss, Halle an der Saale (Germany), Martin-Luther-University
- Maria Chatzaki, Alexandroupoli (Greece), Democritus University of Thrace
- Petr Dolejš, Praha (Czech Republic), Musem for Natural History
- Martin Entling, Landau/Pfalz (Germany), University Koblenz-Landau
- Oliver-David Finch, Rastede (Germany), Niedersächsischer Landesbetrieb für Wasserwirtschaft, Küsten- und Naturschutz/Aurich
- Izabela Hajdamowicz, Siedlce (Poland), Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
- Peter J. van Helsdingen, Leiden (Netherlands), Naturalis Biodiversity Centre
- Marco Isaia, Torino (Italy), Università di Torino; Peter Jäger, Frankfurt am Main (Germany), Senckenberg Research Institute
- Alberto Jiménez-Valverde, Málaga (Spain), Alcalá University
- Christian Komposch, Graz (Austria), Oekoteam, Institute for Animal Ecology and Landscape Planning
- Boris Leroy, Paris (France), Université de Paris-Sud
- Volker Mahnert, Douvaine (France), private researcher
- Jochen Martens, Mainz (Germany), Johannes Gutenberg-University
- Dieter Martin, Waren (Germany), private researcher; Tone Novak, Maribor (Slovenia), University
- Uwe Riecken, Bonn (Germany), German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation
- Ferenc Samu, Budapest (Hungary), Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Arachnology Letters is a peer-reviewed, open-access, online and print, rapidly produced journal focusing on faunistics, ecology and taxonomy of Arachnida (excl. Acari) in Central Europe. Members of Arachnologische Gesellschaft receive the printed issues. There are no page charges (APCs) or submission charges. German and English manuscripts are equally welcome. Arachnology Letters is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Two volumes are published per year (400 copies); each with approx. 50 pages. Volumes are numbered consecutively and each volume is paginated separately. Location of publication is Karlsruhe.
Instructions to Authors
According to submission sequence manuscripts are reviewed by at least two reviewers (peer review) and the editors. Reprints in form of PDF copies are provided to the authors after a positive review and final editing. Detailed instructions to authors are available through the editors or to download as pdf
Members of the AraGes have to possibility to buy a printed version of Arachnology Letters from the Isensee Publishing House.
Single issue: Price depends on the number of pages in an issue (e.g. 96 pages cost 16 Euro, 60 pages cost 13 Euro, plus shipping cost).
Subscription: Yearly subscription including 2 issues cost 27 Euro plus shipping.
If you´re a member and would like to order your printed version contact the Publishing House directly by email (email@example.com).
To become a member please fill the membership form and send it by email to:
Anna Stäubli c/o Arachnologische Gesellschaft
Payment of the membership and subscription fees should be made within the first quartal of a year (payment information).
Arachnologische Mitteilungen are considered in:
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Elektronische Dokumente der Universitätsbibliothek der Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am Main
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List 2012
- Virtuelle Fachbibliothek Biologie
- Zoological Record/Biological Abstract/BIOSIS Previews, Thomson Reuters Master Journal List