Copyright und Lizensierung
Die Zeitschrift Arachnologische Mitteilungen, herausgegeben von Arachnologische Gesellschaft e.V. ist lizenziert unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung 4.0 Internationale Lizenz.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting a manuscript to Arachnologische Mitteilungen, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities - tacitly or explicitly - of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant a license to Arachnologische Gesellschaft e.V. to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant to Arachnologische Gesellschaft e.V. commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License:
Anyone is free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix - to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
Attribution. The original authors must be given credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the copyright holders give permission.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ .
Any usage rights are regulated through the Creative Commons License. As Arachnologische Gesellschaft is using the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, anyone (the author, his/her institution/company, the publisher, as well as the public) is free to copy, distribute, transmit, and adapt the work as long as the original author is credited (see above). Therefore, specific usage rights cannot be reserved by the author or his/her institution/company, and the publisher cannot include a statement "all rights reserved" in any published paper.
This page was adapted from its equivalent at Pensoft.